Student Tax Information (2023 Calendar Year)


Trinity Western University issues tax forms to students for income tax purposes. These forms are your records of eligible tuition & fees paid during the calendar year and any financial awards income received from the University during calendar year.

**Please note the following Full time thresholds for student tax receipting purposes:

  • Undergraduate - student is enrolled in 9 credit hours or greater per semester
  • Graduate - all students enrolled in a Graduate, Seminary or Doctoral Program are considered to be Full Time

How to Obtain Your Tax Forms 

T2202 and T4A - For Canadian, US and International students, forms will be available on the student portal by February 29, 2024.  

Please note: If you didn't take any classes in 2023, you won't get a tax receipt for 2023. Any deposits made to the university are not recorded on this form. 

CLICK HERE to view your tax forms.

  • If you do not know your TWU Name and Password, CLICK HERE to reset your password. 
  • You can update or add your SIN number on your student profile by clicking HERE
  • If you have provided your SIN after your tax forms have already been made available to you, you will have to wait up to one business day to see the updated information reflected on your tax forms.


1098T - For students with US citizenship, if your address on your student profile is within North America, the US 1098T tuition form was mailed out on January 22, 2024. For those with an international or campus address, you will receive an email requesting you to drop by the HUB to pick up the form or provide a North American mailing address. 

TWU’s Finance department can assist in confirming or correcting the accuracy of your information slips. Please submit any questions HERE. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

An Explanation of Different Types of Tax Forms 
How Tax Forms at TWU Are Prepared 
25% helpful - 16 reviews
Request Help Print Article


Article ID: 156614
Tue 1/23/24 2:39 PM
Tue 3/12/24 4:32 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)

For all student tax related questions or requests.